Monday, July 20, 2009

From the outgoing AI 08/09

Deepti - AI VP Exchange 08/09

"At the end of the 08/09 term, AIESEC has changed the lives of more than 7400 young people around the world by giving them exciting opportunities in new countries and environments. Today, we can proudly say that we have achieved the exchange goal for the 08 09 term, delivered 40% growth and have left AIESEC on the path to not just achieving 2010, but over-achieving it! I would like to thank all of you for making this happen, for being self-less and determined. It has been an honor working with you and I hope that we keep in touch in the future. I wish you a lot of happiness and success in life. To the new guys, give it your best shot, make your country, GN, AIESEC and the world proud of your achievement and impact - all the very best."

Li Zhen - AI Director Asia Pacific region 08/09


"Thank you for this year. I sometimes think of this year as extremely transformative an
d important in my life. Being the director of this most dynamic and potential region is nothing but a huge challenge that I have to take a big jump to reach the minimum. I am so grateful to have you with me this year leading the region together regardless any challenges, being absolutely supportive at work, caring as dear friends in life. Thank you for giving me one of my most valuable asset to have worked you all from such a dynamic cultural context this year."

0 comments:

Post a Comment