Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's good to be the MC...

Another journey has just begun. No wonder many says that life is an adventure 'coz it surely is; especailly when you are an AIESECer. Challenges are something you just can's resist.

I'm Buddi and now I hold the responsibilities of the President of AIESEC in Sri Lanka (http://www.aiesec.org/sri-lanka). This is my 6th year in AIESEC and the 3rd national body experience. But I can honestly say that each time I enjoyed a different experience and something more challenging than the previous one.

AIESEC always gave me something to think about, an opportunity to make my self useful for others and the society, to become innovative and test my limits. There is no end of learning and development that I gained through AIESEC.

This is not the way only how I feel but I'm sure the uniqueness of AIESEC experience is for everyone. I sincerely hope that this term 2009/10 will be one amazing time for AIESEC in Sri Lanka and at the end we will leave our mark behind.

It's certainly so cool to be in the MC :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Keep up the good work, I wish you all the best!
Regards,
Akila.

Post a Comment